· To establish myself in a position of authority in my professional endeavors and contribute my knowledge, capabilities, strong will and determination to be of greater service for the greater good of humanity
Field of Interests: Master of Space Studies Program
· Space Policy, Law, Technology Applications and Business Management
· Master of Space Studies International Space University
(September 1, 2001- July 25, 2002), Strasbourg, France
· Diploma in Remote Sensing University of the Philippines, (1993-1996)
· B. Sc. in Zoology University of Santo Tomas, Philippines, (1978-1983)
· Computer Technology Course AMA Institute of Computer Studies, Philippines, (1982-1983)
· Law Jose Rizal College Law School, Philippines, (1986-1988)
· Internship (Placement Program of the Master of Space Studies) March to May 2002
Hawaii Research Center for Futures Studies
University of Hawaii @ Manoa
2424 Maile Way Porteus 720
Honolulu, Hawaii, 96822
Tel/Fax: (808) 956-6601/ (808) 956-2889
· Worked on an individual project requirement for the Master of Space Studies program, "International Space Agency: A Conceptualization"
· Placement mentor: Dr. James Dator, Professor, Department of Political Science
Director, Hawaii, Research Center for Futures Studies
· Technology Consultant 1996 - 2001
GOODWILL Technologies & Systems.
5285 Chester Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada V5W 3B1
Tel/Fax: (604) 301-0830
· Involved as a small business partner
· Computer systems and software reseller
· Software reseller, installation and services
· Systems integrator, value added reseller
· Network installation, maintenance and services
· Computer upgrading, maintenance and repair services
· Information Systems Analyst 1989 - 1996
National Mapping & Resource Information Authority, Fort Andres, Bonifacio, Makati,
Metro Manila, Philippines. Tel/Fax: (632) 810-4831/(604) 810-2895
· Project Involvement at work:
1992 - 1996
Project: Oceanographic / Marine Space Information System
Conceptualized and prepared project proposal, conducted systems study, conceptual design and Assisted in the development and implementation of the Sea Surface Temperature Mapping System using the NOAA AVHRR.
1992 - 1994
Project: Provincial ENR Planning System, (CALABARZON Ecological Profile).
The project is to develop a GIS-based ecological profiling system for CALABARZON area. ARC/INFO GIS software was used and base maps and relevant thematic maps were digitized. Responsibilities involved systems analysis, design and development.
· Research Project in Remote Sensing & GIS (graduate studies thesis) 1994 - 1996
An Analysis of the Complementarity of SIR-C, ERS-1 SAR with some Optical Data: A case study of the Mt. Pinatubo area and vicinity.
The objective of the research is to analyze the complementarity of SIR-C, ERS-1-SAR and the available TM and SPOT data to map the extent of the pyroclastic deposits and lahar mudflows in the area.
Computer and Work Related Skills
· Performed systems analysis, design and implementation
· Knowledgeable in project proposal preparation
· Word-processing and project documentation/presentation skills
· Knowledgeable in Databases, Pascal, Basic, C, DOS, Windows, Linux and UNIX
· Experienced in PC and workstation platforms
· Working knowledge in GIS software; ARC/INFO, ER-MAPPER
· INTERNET User and knowledgeable in HTML programming
· Spanish, French, Latin (notions)
Plans and Proposal for Future Projects
· Land Titling Computerization Project for the Philippines
· Application of Space Technology for a Trans-Philippine Highway
· Advocacies for World Peace and World Peoples Empowerment and Establishment of an International Space Agency
· "Empowering the FILIPINO Nation Through Space"
· Establishments of Financial Institutions for empowering the working people
Membership in Civic and Professional Organizations
· Junior Chamber International (Jaycees International), 1988 -1996
Joined Mandaluyong Jaycees (Philippine Jaycees) in 1988 and has held various positions in the chapter; Treasurer, Membership and Extension Commissioner, Project Leader, Secretary General, Parliamentarian, Executive Vice President and Acting President. Represented the chapter in various regional, national and international conferences. Was a regional officer as a Secretary General of Metro East Jaycees and also served as a national officer for environmental protection commission of the Philippine Jaycees.
Summary of Principles, Professional Experiences, Skills and Qualities
t Progressive alternative for better world governance
t Advocate of the Peace Movement as a global force and foundation for justice and world peace
t 19 years experience as an Information Technology practitioner
t Business management, leadership and organizational skills
t Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
t Knowledgeable in various computer applications
t Responsible and strongly motivated